Thursday, September 20, 2007

2 Plus 2 = Kitten Proof


Can you add?


THIS






Plus




Equals One Unhappy Mama!

I may just need to shut down this rescue mission.


We have no idea how old Oscar is. DD found him inside a car engine about the 3rd week in July. Dogs had chased him. The only way she could get him out was to entice him with Oscar Mayer Bologna - hence the name.

He has turned into a vixen these past two weeks. He has ruined one of my cords for the Knit Picks option with his chewing. He has chewed off the end of several double points. Chewed through the yarn for the MS3. And whenever I knit, he thinks the yarn is dancing for his enjoyment. I am having to kitten-proof the house. WHAT A PAIN!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Opal said...

I had to do all that when I first got Quincy. He's finally grown out of all those antics though. At least I think he has....

6:16 PM  
Blogger fleegle said...

Oh man--that's dreadful! We had a cat like that we named Attila. We finally gave him away after he starting ripping off the asphalt roof tiles. In six months, he had six homes. We lost track of him after that. The only cat I ever hated.

Glad you liked Wings of the Moth! It was one of my favorites.

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home