Geometry and Symetry
Don't you love the geometry of lace? The mystery shawl is fun and the pattern is well written so far. As you knit one row, the next is predictable. I love the intrigue of lace, the interplay of the knit stitch with the yarn overs and now add beads into the equation, what fun.
The amethyst beads are perfect. They add a richness and depth to the yarn. The silver and clear created too much contrast. However, with the release of the second clue, I have had to frog. I am going to replace the yarn and will be back on track next week.
I feel a sense of loss and despondence. It isn't like I have nothing else to work on. But I am falling behind and I really did enjoy working on the lace.
Meanwhile, I guess I will work on Boudica. A good portiono f the month is gone and my goal is to have one pair of socks completed each month. I am behind this month!










2 Comments:
My condolences on the trip to the frog pond. But you are such a fabulous knitter! I know you can get back on track in no time. :-)
We need pictures!
I already ordered the Queen Mudd shawl, of course :)
Post a Comment
<< Home