Thursday, June 07, 2007

Eleanor - My Constant Companion

Work has been and will be completely crazy until the first of July. I stagger home around 7 totally brain dead and just can't possibly pick up the FPL shawl. I know I said I would but it is not humanly possible.

I have one Eleanor finished and I carry the bag with me where ever I go. I haven't been working on her mate, but she is by my side. I find the illusion that I might be knitting rather comforting. I have been known to throw tantrums if I do not have some me time. Right now, I am just trying to keep clean towels available (in the dryer)!

I folded the sock to show the dimensions. The length of my foot is usually the same length as the leg. Does yours fit that way?

How bout an artistic on the foot shot?

In the middle of this craziness, my family has been touched by two tragic deaths. A suicide of a 41 year-old father and husband that no one suspected was suicidal and the brutal murder of the 85 year old father of role model of my children. The 85 year old was murdered by a crack addict who turned himself in the next day.

Eleanor's bright colors and squishy self sit comfortably by my side through it all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Opal said...

I am so sorry to hear about those tragedies that have touched you. I'm glad that Eleanor provides you with a spot of brightness and comfort in this time of sorrow. *hugs*

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home