Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Constant Companion.

While waiting for the missing directions to reappear, I have begun a new sock. I must have a sock underway at all times, a Constant Companion - just in case. I have set a goal of one pair of socks a month this year. I have been on target so far but had not started this month's pair.

This is an ankle high with arch support knit in. The pattern is titled: Move your Fanny and it is available through Socktopia. I am knitting it with Tofutsies and just now when I went to the blog to copy the URL for this post, I realized that I am knitting it in the same colorway. Not intentional, we just have good taste. Anyway, the design is by Stariel.

Correction: The sock was designed by Giga Silva for Monkey-Toes Designs and Socktopia.net. The sample was knit by Stariel.

This yarn is made of:
50% Superwash Wool
25% SOYSILK brand fiber
22.5% Cotton
2.5% Chitin (made from shrimp and crab shells!)

It has a slight shine and a slight odor! Hmmmmm, not sure about this yet.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These socks are going to be so beautiful - what a lovely colorway you're using! Happy Knitting!

2:00 AM  
Blogger costumechick said...

I'm tagging you for a meme! Details on the May 30th post on my blog.
http://costumechick.blogspot.com/

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home