Mystery Stole 3
I have completed row 150. The yarn is gorgeous, I ordered from Perchance to Knit. It is a 50/50 Merino/Tussah silk laceweight in the Midnight Rainbow colorway. I am enjoying the pattern and can't wait to figure out the wings.
I have short blocks of time to knit. That sometimes makes lace very challenging to keep track of where I am. If you remember, I developed a method of keeping up with the Forest Path shawl. That will not work for this stole as the rows are longer so I had to figure out another system. We have a tray with legs that we use as a lap desk. I taped the two sections of pattern together and lay them across the desktop
The lifelines have proven to be just that - life savers. At the end of a knitting session, I thread a lifeline. I used to do some french hand sewing for my children when they were little. I still have some cording thread that I used to the tucks. It works great for the lifelines in lace.










1 Comments:
Your MS3 looks wonderful so far. Good job!
Post a Comment
<< Home