Broken Contract
At the beginning of the month, I made a list of items I wished to complete this month. I think it has helped to have that focus. I have finished two WIPs. In my last post, I mentioned that I would have the body of Lady of the Lake finished this past weekend. Well, I didn't count on mohair boucle being so obstinate in visiting the frog pond or on my absent mindedness. We went to an all day horse show on Sunday. It was a four hour drive. I thought that would give me adequate time and would have, if I had brought the directions!!!! Needless to say, I was a little annoyed with myself. I did have the Anniversary sock from the Loopy Ewe in the bottom of my bag so I was able to knit about 3 inches of the leg.
In the comments of the last post, Lisa asked about the pattern for the Lady of the Lake. I purchased the kit from Colorsong. I emailed them and asked if they were allowed to sell just the pattern. I have received a response indicating Fleece Artist will not allow them to sell just the pattern. I have also emailed Fleece Artist but as of yet I have not received a response.
1 Comments:
I like the bottom-rigt one the best too. It's versy soft and lovely to knit. Let's see what everone else comes up with before I post the answers.
I've had several Option cables pull out--a little glue and they are fine. But break knitting frog hair? And I am a loose knitter, too.
Post a Comment
<< Home