Thursday, March 20, 2008

A Frogging We Will Go


I have made it through the heel of laDigitessa. I am now on chart 5a for the back of the leg. I just can't get it right. I have knit it twice and still don't have it right. I am going to frog tonight and try again. I think (hope) I have a handle on this and a better idea of what I am doing wrong.

3 Comments:

Blogger Opal said...

You definitely get an "A" for perseverance! I think I'd have thrown that sock across the room long ago. :)

3:44 AM  
Blogger Mary Beth said...

I have gone a swimmin' in the frog pond many a time. I hope you get your "A-Ha!" moment.

6:50 PM  
Blogger Deborah-- said...

Oh I wish I had started this sock to be of assistance. I got as far as reading over the pattern this past weekend. I'm still rather frightened. LOL Don't give up. You'll get it.

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home