Bargain Books
Our local Barnes and Noble is closing on April 1 and moving to a new location. Meanwhile, they are having a sale. I purchased several knitting books today at 40% off and then used my membership card for another 10%. Among others, I purchased the Stitchionary series and the two Knitting on the Edge books. I have always admired these but found them pricey. 50% off put them at a much reasonable level. The only books I did not pick up were Nicky Epstein's felting book and the Vogue sock book (which I already have). My library was greatly enhanced!!!
No pictures to show. I have been working on la Digitessa. It is a lovely pattern and coming along nicely - just a little slowly. I moved to a size 1 instead of the 0's. It is much easier on my hands.










1 Comments:
I love book sales! I'm so glad you found so many great ones. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home