Thursday, January 17, 2008

RANTING!!!!

Yes, I am shouting! I am so sick of the Presidential primaries. I live in South Carolina. We hosted the Democratic debate last week and Saturday will be the Republicans. We are glad to have the visitors and the boost to our economy during the winter. That part has been fine. It is the phone calls, and calls and then some more calls. Someone's automatic system is malfunctioning and I have had three calls this evening that have been dead air. That has been the same every evening this week. Then there are the recorded ones that work and there have been two this evening that are live people conducting 'surveys'. I politely remind them that our democratic system protects my rights to a secret ballot!!!

I am sick of this and the election is still ten months away!

OK. Enough of this and back to the knitting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home