Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Gathering resources!

In other words, trying to get my nerve up to try public transportation. I am planning a trip to the woolly Ewe tomorrow. It is about 20 miles from my hotel and located in Plano, TX. I called the DART office and they were very helpful with directions. I will need to make a transfer and the trip, one- way will take at least an hour. This may prove to be an adventure. If I don't blog tomorrow, send out the search party!!!

I am on the 18th floor of this hotel and I am still having trouble with my ears after my flight. My ears hurt in the elevator. This is after several days of Sudafed. Can't wait to fly home!

I spent a quiet evening in my room last night. There wasn't much on TV so I decided to indulge myself and listen to some pod casts. This is not something I do at home - too much going on. I have been able to knit two of the 47 row repeats for my mom's shawl. It calls for 11. I am grateful for this week of knitting. I don't know that I will get it done in time but I am hoping to have 4-5 repeats done at the end of my trip.

What pod casts do you listen to?

I mentioned this in an earlier post. So you may want to skip. I am attending an Ed Tech conference. The new hype in Ed Tech is blogging and Pod Casting. I get so tickled when I sit in a room full of 'educated professionals' and the presenter asks for a show of hands of the people who blog or are familiar with pod casts and only a few hands go up. We blogging knitters have a stereotype that is very far from who we really are as we sit on the 'cutting edge of technology'. I just grin and knit on.......

1 Comments:

Blogger Opal said...

I like the juxtaposition that knit bloggers present myself. *grin*

Have fun on your yarn trip tomorrow!

4:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home