FO Sighting
I have finished knitting the Lady of the Lake. I have only to sew up the two sleeves and block to completion. It has been a very fast and enjoyable project. The weather turned cold this week and it looks like I might actually be able to wear it. It has been unseasonably warm and dry here!
I have the yarn and patterns for several projects and struggled over what to st
It is a snug
The next project hit the needles last night. It is the shetland triangle by Evelyn Clark found in Wrap Style. I am using a Sundara yarn. It is her silky merino aran in Pine over Gold. The depth of the color is lovely and the silk content in the yarn is luscious.
The knitting is flying. I am using a size 9 needle. This is the first time I have knit lace with a larger yarn. I think I am going to enjoy this. The hand of the yarn will allow a nice drape even though it is a thicker yarn.
The pattern and yarn I ordered from Heirloom Knits to knit the Princess shawl arrived this week. What was I thinking!!!! It is a lovely pattern but a very challenging knit that will take a goodly amount of time. I think maybe I will wait until after Christmas to even consider starting.
1 Comments:
Lovely cap and your Shetland Triangle is just gorgeous! Sundara has the loveliest yarns.
Post a Comment
<< Home