What Kind of Yarn are you? (meme)
I needed to clear my brain, you know, hit the refresh button so I pulled up the list of blogs I read through bloglines and found a survery on Needle Exchange by Eve: "What kind of yarn are you?" I never take the time to do these but decided today it would be a good way to clear my mind.
Well, I got a chuckle. I am Dishcloth Cotton!

You are a hard worker, most at home when you're at home. You are thrift and seemingly born to clearn. You are considered to be a Plain Jane, but you are too practical to notice!
Clean and Thrifty!!! This might be the one time I want to share this blog with my family. They would get a good hoot out of it.
Click here if you want to try.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home