Finishing Party

A colleague of mine just experienced the birth of his first grandson. He can be a curmudgeon at work. The birth of this baby has turned him into mush. To celebrate the birth< i knit a pullover for the new boy. The pullover is from a Leisure Arts booklet: Time for Baby.
The shoulders are not seamed, there are two buttons on each shoulder. It should make it easy on and off. It is in a versatile, wash and dry yarn. I don't expect the young couple would want to fuss with hand washing baby clothes.
The foot on DD's first knee sock is finished. I am going to start the second sock tonight. She will be coming home tomorrow and I would like her to try it on before I start up the leg.
I also have a Sideways Spencer that I am knitting for her. More on that latter.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home