The Sirens Sing
The Sirens sang again yesterday and lured me to the rocks. Our first stop yesterday was at Knit in Charleston. I picked up some Schaeffer Yarn in the Coretta Scott King color way. How appropriate is that for Black History Month.
The next skein that jumped into my arms is Interlacements Spider Web. There is a range from very light b
I have never used Interlacements yarn and wanted
How 'bout this adorable marker?
Well that was all the damage done in Charleston.
It would have been OK if I had stopped there. But no, they did not have the locking markers that my mom wanted so we stopped at Joyfilled Gifts in Georgetown. It is a smaller shop but really has a nice selection. We were running late, I needed to get home so I really did not
plan to even look around but..... I have a co-worder expecting a baby in 2 weeks. I wasn't planning on knitting anything but..... There was a basket of kits by the front door that caught my eye. The basket had a Cabin Fever pattern with navy and white cotton. The colors didn't do anything for me but there was some Berroco Comfort in crayon colors. ThisWell, I had a plan. I started the knitting last night and decided to make it a cardigan instead of a pullover. I can do this! Well when I went to work today she said they decided to induce labor on Friday. Well, I know I am going to run out of time but I am going to go on and finish it as soon as I can.
2 Comments:
now *that* is some gorgeous yarn.
good luck on the cardigan! you can do it!
The cardi is going to be so cute in those colors. Good choice...I'm feeling your colorway much more than the original.
You score some yummy yarn & the marker is cute. I like how the ribbon on the bead looks like that pink gel icing from wiltons.
Sing with me now, "Just keep knitting, just keep knitting!"
Post a Comment
<< Home