Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Blob Gone Missing



Oh Where oh Where has the Blob been?

I know I have been ignoring the Blob. We had spent a great deal of quality time together and I just didn't feel that she was holding up her end of the deal. She just wasn't growing so I decided to let her have some thinking time. Well, did that backfire or what. The next thing I knew, she had taken my book and scooted out to the porch.

I got the book back and she took the keys and decided to go checkout the scene during Biker Weekend in Myrtle Beach. Now you have to agree, she was a little overdressed since the outfit for the weekend is black leather and thongs, I kid you not! Well, traffic was horrendous and she did not get far before giving up and coming home. I confiscated the keys. (There were some pictures online of the crowds but they really might be a little too graphic!)




At this point we are experiencing some real relationship issues. The Blob has now begun to cuddle up to my arch enemy - the demon cat.

Tonight - the last straw. She is in my favorite TV watching chair. When I inquired as to what she thought she was doing, she responded that the Ott light next to the chiar was very flattering to her. She is becoming quite a DIVA!

Well, vacation is over! It is time to get busy and get this Blob done!

7 Comments:

Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

hehehehehe.......cute!

11:20 PM  
Blogger Agnes said...

Hahaha ... you are so funny!

10:23 AM  
Blogger Opal said...

LOL The demon cat? This was a great post. :-)

2:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm still holding my belly here after laughing it off - you're a scream, really! Your Blob with the sunglasses - priceless!!!

1:39 AM  
Blogger Yosemite said...

ROFL Thanks for sharing.

5:51 AM  
Blogger Denise/CT said...

Too funny. You've encouraged me to go sit in the yard and knit. On what else? FPS of course! Who needs to clean house?

1:23 PM  
Blogger Cary ~ My Wool Mitten at Serenity Farms said...

Your post should go down in blogging/knitting history ~ absolutely priceless!

Thank you for the good grin!

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home