Saturday, June 24, 2006

Can you say deQuervain's Tendinitis?


My Amazing Lace team has been red shirted for at least two weeks. I do have tendinitis. The discomfort would get better and then I would twist my wrist or pick up something heavy and it would be back. I had an injection Friday and it is much more comfortable.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Owowowow!! Take it easy, don't rush things.

11:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no! Does chicken soup help tendonitis? I'm no doctor, but try it and maybe it will help.

8:40 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Hmmm, just thinking out loud here, but would that qualify as being poetry quality material? (for challenge #3?)

So sorry to hear about it really. I haven't knitted to that extreme before, just the cramping of the fingers so I need to quit for a day or two. I hope it heals quickly for you!!

11:24 PM  
Blogger Janet said...

Oh boy--this looks like what I had about 2 1/2 years ago. The bad news is that it took a LOONG time to heal. I still have to be careful--pick up heavy objects correctly, use a strap wrench to open jars, wear my brace at night if it flairs. The good news is that knittibg is fine--partcularly lace since the yarn and needles are so light.

Janet

9:44 AM  
Blogger Opal said...

Quelle horror! My AL team is in shambles as well. I need to get my act together! Just think of all the time you'll have to think of a great poem.

2:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home