Current Sock

Of course I have a sock going along with my other projects. it is the Garden Partie by knitting at knoon from the Cool Socks to Knit for Warm Weather pattern that I purchased from Jimmy Beans wool. The pattern comes with four variations for short tennis socks to be worked in a cotton-blend yarn. It is a very useful pattern as there are a variety of heel and toe treatments, as well as the stitch patterns. I have used a Sock it to Me - Esprit yarn from Elann.com and size 2.75 and 3.25 needles. The directions are for double points but I was able to modify the pattern to use my favorite two circulars.
The pattern has online support. There are links included in the pattern to online videos. Is that cool or what? I may get brave on my next self-striping sock and use the afterthought heel! I like the way the stripes look on the heel but I have been a little timid to do it. The video makes it look oh so simple.










1 Comments:
What a great sock pattern. I really like the way it turned out. I have a bunch of this yarn too. Thanks for enabling me.
Post a Comment
<< Home