Role Change for La Diva
Making a list and sharing it does help. somewhat.
I have finished the Chevvies for my red-headed stepdaughter.
The last piece of the Ziggys is almost finished and then I will sew them up. DD will be home this weekend so they must be done so they can be delivered.
Meanwhile I did ca
This really made a difference. I think after awhile the pattern will become intuitive and the chart would not be needed, however, the Wollmeise just did not want to be a Nightsongs! The color changes are too strong and too short to cooperate with this pattern. It wants to be "THE SHOW". I am thinking the Diva would rather be an Icarus. Will try that today to see if she is any happier in that role. (Don't ask me how I got a double exposure in the photo. It would be impossible to replicate if I ever wanted to make it happen again - it was not intentional!)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home