Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A FO


I have finished the Ring of Lace Wrap. It was in timeout for a bit because I could not find the instructions. I had purchased this as a download from HeartStrings so I knew it was on a computer, just was sure I had saved it to a hard drive or my external hard drive I just didn't have time to look.

I finally found it on one of the home computers and printed it out last night. The only thing left to do was the bind-off. The directions recommended an crocheted bind-off so that is what I did. It provides a very nice visual edge but is not very stretchy.

I am not anywhere near the guage. This should have been about 60" long, I think I am closer to 50". I will try it on later to see how it works. I am afraid that it will be an awkward length. Too long to wear around the shoulders but not long enough to double. The pattern is a very straight forward lace pattern. I had great difficulty duplicating the Faux Ikat color pooling. Details of the knit can be found on my Ravelry page.

1 Comments:

Blogger Deborah-- said...

I think the colors in the wrap are very pretty and the pooling is very cool. I hope the fit of it isn't too bad! It's amazing how the inches can make a difference. Here's some good thoughts to ya!!!

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home