Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Up a Creek Without a Paddle

I have done it again!!! I have lost the directions for the sweater I am knitting. Have no fear, I made a copy of them so that if this happens, AGAIN, I would have a backup. Now, where is the copy!!! It is unbelievable how many times I do this. I thought having the backup copy would work but I can't find the backup!!!! I guess I will need to get by the bookstore to look at the magazine to get the two numbers I need to finish the sweater.

1 Comments:

Blogger Opal said...

Ack! How frustrating. You know what might end up happening? You'll probably buy another pattern then once it arrives, the other two copies will show up. Don't ask me how I know. I just hope it doesn't happen to you!

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home