Tier 4
Yes, I have finished one more Tier! Crawling along, not worthy of a photo. Just more of the same.
I took my mom to the Medial University of SC today for a follow-up appointment. I took my knitting, thinking I would have some time to kill. What a surprise. We got there early. Good thing, they have finished a new parking garage and we had no idea where we were and got all turned around in the building. We signed in 1/2 hour early and I took out my knitting. Before I could get my pattern situated, a nurse was taking us back, took her history and the doctor was there. Absolutely incredible! It was nice not to have to wait for a change but it meant that I got absolutely NO knitting done!!!
1 Comments:
Congratulations on getting to Tier 4! I'm gearing up to starting the FPS this week sometime. I have to admit I'm a little intimidated.
Post a Comment
<< Home