Is SSS Contagious?
I have never had Second Sock Syndrome but it looks like I have it now! I have finished the first P-- sock in Violet's Pink Ribbon from Liza Souza. It is a very easy stitch to follow. I knit much of it while attending a wrestling tournament our grandson was entered in. We drove a total of 6 hours to watch two matches which lasted about 6 minutes. He won both and qualified for States. What we do for those we love! I usually knit with two circular needles but decided that this might be one of those that is easier on double points. I was a little rusty to begin with but it came back to me. A shame I lost a needle at the tournament!! The sock is OK, the yarn allows the pattern to show through, I am a little disappointed with my yarn overs. I got home,
put it in my sock knitting bag, this was about 3 weeks ago, (really, how can it be that long) and I am yet to get back to this sock or the Metropolis. I also have one Regia bamboo sock finished. I didn't start the second because the weather finally got cold enough for wool I will pick that one up later in the spring, I promise, really I will.I had some lovely Debbie Bliss Alpaca Silk in Teal that I bought from Elann. I tend to wear my sweaters as jackets at work and thought that I might make something out of Jackets for
Work and Play. The yarn was just too soft and did not have enough stitch definition for the jackets I chose. Instead, I am knitting the shrug for DD. I worried about having enough yarn. There is probably about 4-5 yards left. i need to stitch it up and I have been putting it off. I won't give myself permission to start the Forest Path Shawl until I finish this shrug!!! Hopefully I will do this tonight. My fingers are itching to cast on. I am falling behind in this KAL!!!










0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home