Moving ON

The shawl is progressing and it is a little less painful. I ordered this contraption (Chart Keeper) from KnitPicks. I copied the pages of the pattern and cut each of the patterns into segments. The patterns are ordered by tier and as I finish one, I move it to the back and the next one in line is the one to knit. I have been marking off each segment as it is knit so that it is easier to pick up the shawl when I have just little bits of time to work. Look - - I have almost finished Tier 5. Just truckin' on. The prom is March 30th. I don't think I am going to make it for this year!
1 Comments:
Oh how cool! Did you make the chart for the tiers on the computer? Do you think I could get a copy of that? opal AT akamaiknitter DOT com I've been making do with a little drawing of it I made on a post-it to keep me from getting confused. I'm so impressed by yours!
Post a Comment
<< Home