Thursday, March 02, 2006

"Sit and Get" or "Bum is Numb"!


Yesterday was a staff development, better known as a "Sit and Get" day at work. I would be able to pay attention and sit for a longer period of time if they would just let me KNIT!! It was 80 outside and the trees are starting to bud and my butt was becoming numb.

Good news was that DD and went to the barn to enjoy the weather. She had a lesson and I sat with the dogs and knitted. I frogged one toe on my Zebra Jaywalker, finished one sock and only have a few rows left on the other to finish. The new charger has arrived, I have charged a battery and hidden the charger so I should have pictures of my Zebra up this weekend. Besides, DS has an away soccer match tonight. No cooking and while DH drives, I get to knit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home